Looking for a more efficient way to identify and enroll eligible patients into clinical trials?
Frustrated by unnecessary trial delays due to underperforming trial sites?
In need of a patient interface that will allow you to comply with a REMS for your drug?
BREEZE™ provides the answer. It has the unique ability to easily elicit medical histories from patients, getting you closer to the patient, faster and cheaper.
- Site Selection – Sufficient eligible patient population
- Patient Enrollment – Rapid remote screening
- Patient Education – Compliance and expected side effects
- Patient Monitoring:
- Adverse events
- Drugs and dosing
- Disease awareness
- Side effects
- Reduce Trial Delays:
- Higher recruitment yields
- Fewer patient drop outs
- Faster adverse event identification
- Timely REMS design
- Mitigate Approval Delays – $1+ million lost sales per day of delay for $1 billion annual revenue drug
- Comply with FDA REMS – Avoid product injunction, civil penalties $250k-$10 million
- Improve connection to remote patients
To learn more about what BREEZE™ can do to improve your clinical trials and REMS programs, please click here to schedule an online demonstration.